Taylor Swift's team, including father Scott Swift, deliver pizzas to fans

Mail Online | 8/22/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/22/07/17556624-0-image-a-135_1566456429937.jpg

Fans have been camped out overnight at Central Park in New York City waiting for Taylor Swift's highly-anticipated performance, when they were given a tasty surprise.

The 29 year old singer enlisted the help of her team, along with father Scott Swift, to deliver pizza to the waiting fans.

Fans - Videos - Photos - Swift - Team

Fans shared numerous videos and photos as Swift's team handed out pizzas and even a few guitar picks for waiting fans.

Roughly 200 fans were waiting behind barricades on the Fifth Avenue sidewalk, when members of Swift's team delivered 30 pizzas to the fans.

Singer - Father - Scott - Swift - Photos

The singer's father Scott Swift even posed for photos with fans, and handed out guitar picks, which Twitter user @manthapaige13 displayed on Twitter, plus a selfie of her with Scott.

'Scott Swift is here at the GMA line and handing out guitar picks that say Lover Release Week 2019 NYC!!,' she said.

Fan - @ - _irrelouvant - Photos - Pick

Another fan, @_irrelouvant, shared photos of the pick and other fans holding them up, with her tweet reading, 'When literal Scott Swift hands you a release week guitar pic I'm crying.'

Another fan, @alwaysswift, shared, 'Scott Swift just gave me...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!