Stop Saying God Is Not in School

ChurchLeaders | 8/21/2019 | Staff
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/8.22.HOME_.CC.GodIsntSchool.jpg

Note from the author: I shared these thoughts about stop saying God is not in school a few years ago and with the return of students to the classroom, I felt the urge to share this again. Please consider the message we send to our children when we tell them that God is not in school. Don’t limit who He is in their lives, in the lives of teachers and administrators who follow Him, and His Spirit that is everywhere, calling all of us to Love. Instead of sharing a meme that says God is not in school, share this post instead and remember, “Our God is with us!”

“If you think Jesus should be allowed back in schools, click “Like” and Share!”

New - Law - Kentucky - Bible - School

“New Law in Kentucky allows Bible to be taught in school. Do you Agree or Disagree?”

“God was kicked out of schools! It’s time we let Him back in!”

Reason - Memes - Posts - Media - Streams

For some reason, memes and posts like this have started showing back up in my various social media streams. It seems like this particular melody gets sung every 6-12 months by some Christians and the chorus of “likes” and “shares” and “I agree” comments fill to social media outlets.

But I do not join the chorus. And I don’t think it is advantageous for any of us to do so.

God - Schools - Bible - Prayer - System

“Why? Don’t you think God should be allowed in public schools? Don’t you believe in the Bible? Don’t you think that prayer should be present in our educational system?”

Even typing those words made me cringe on the inside. Because laden within them and within the memes and posts above is this underlying assumption: God isn’t there. That somehow a law or a custom or a man-made institution is capable of restraining or inhibiting our God, our King of Kings, our Emmanuel.

Year - Christians

Every year, as Christians,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...
Tagged: