Friend of slain rapper Nipsey Hussle fatally shot on Brooklyn street

Mail Online | 8/21/2019 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/21/21/17541494-0-image-a-32_1566418881235.jpg

A close friend of the Grammy-nominated rapper Nipsey Hussle, who was shot dead in Los Angeles in March, was fatally wounded in Brooklyn Tuesday night and died of his injuries after refusing to share any information about his shooter with the police.

Arsenio Gravesande, 28, was shot in the hip at Union Street and Sutter Avenue in the Brownsville neighborhood at around 9.20pm.

Gravesande - Member - Street - Gang - Area

Gravesande, who was reportedly a member of a notorious street gang, was rushed to an area hospital but could not be saved.

His cousin, Bethany Samuels, told the New York Daily News that she heard of the shooting and came running to the scene, where she found Gravesande writhing on the sidewalk and saying that he cannot breathe.

Kept - Bethany

'He kept telling me, "Bethany, I'm dead, I can't breathe, I'm dead." I was telling him, "No, you're not dead,"' she recounted.

Gravesande remained conscious during the ambulance ride to Brookdale University Hospital, but he reportedly declined to divulge any details about the identity of the person who shot him.

Cousin - Gravesande - Ambush

His cousin speculated that Gravesande was lured into an ambush after getting a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.