What About Trump Will Leftists Go Crazy Over Next?

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/21/2019 | Dean Karayanis
tingting2000 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/App-Maha-Rushie.jpg

RUSH: Do you ever stop to think that if we did buy Greenland we might be able to convince Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of that crowd that we’re doing the Green New Deal. Shut ’em up.

RUSH: I got a series of emails from a friend overnight and this morning. “Dear Rush: All of your talents are needed to predict the next psychocrisis after recession. I’m stumped. What do they have left?”

Email - Buddy - Rush - Left - Narratives

And here is the next email I got from my buddy. “Rush, I think you’re right, the left is losing it, as their narratives keep falling and failing.” And, by the way, let me recast this. I know some of you have heard me say this enough times that it may be tiresome, but I need to be redundant on this. ‘Cause I think it’s psychological.

I think if you examine the left and everything that’s happened since Trump entered the campaign in 2015, not a single thing that they have attempted to achieve have they succeeded in. And this is not common for them. They are usually able to accomplish whatever they set out to accomplish, particularly if it involves defeating or destroying conservatives or conservatism, conservative ideas, Republicans, Republican ideas.

Everything - Stuff - Weapon - Arsenal - Nothing

And they have been flummoxed. They have tried everything. They have made-up stuff. Every weapon in their arsenal they have fired. And they have ended up with nothing but Wile E. Coyote after every attempt. And I think it’s driving ’em mad. And I’m not saying this to sound funny. I’m a naturally funny person. Not trying to be funny here. I’m trying to be explicitly accurate.

I think they are going crazy! I think it’s the only way that explains it! They are literally going crazy. I had the sound bites but I didn’t get to ’em. I’m gonna...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!
Tagged: