A Close Call, Deleted Scenes & Brad Pitt's First Stab at Redoing History: 10 Things You Forgot About Inglourious ****

E! Online | 8/21/2019 | Staff
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019720/rs_600x600-190820151248-600-brad-pitt-inglorious-****-me-82019.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Tarantino didn't know Diane Kruger was actually German, having only seen her play Americans onscreen.

"When I first started out six years ago, I'd go to auditions and people would say, 'You're great but you have to lose the accent,' and so I did," Kruger told Parade in 2009. "Then, Inglourious **** comes along and he goes, 'Sorry, she's too American.' I was like, 'What?'"

Misunderstanding - Quentin - Characters - Actress - Nails

The misunderstanding was soon remedied. "I think Quentin's female characters are just so smart and so fierce," the actress also said. "They're impossibly glamorous yet they're as tough as nails. It's such a pleasure to play that kind of role. You're actually given the opportunity to work with dialogue that is intelligent, that you have to think about. I also get his wicked sense of humor. I knew my lines so well, I could have said them in my sleep."

As for Bridget Von Hammersmark's violent ending, "I've never died in a movie before. I get strangled, which was especially weird because you feel it when someone is choking you, so it was an interesting day at the office. The funny part is that Quentin's hands are in the close-up. I won't give away the name of the actor who kills me, but Quentin said, 'He's not going to do it right, it'll either be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!