PewDiePie wedding: YouTuber marries social media star Marzia Bisognin

Mail Online | 8/20/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
darktm22darktm22 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/20/14/17483534-0-image-a-35_1566307888232.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/20/6862955042946959678/1024x576_MP4_6862955042946959678.mp4

YouTuber PewDiePie has married long-term girlfriend Marzia Bisogin in a beautiful London ceremony, eight years to the day since they met.

The controversial Swedish vlogger, 29 - real name Felix Kjellberg - and the Italian social media star, 26, tied the knot at the Temperate House and the Nash Conservatory in Kew Gardens on Monday.

News - Instagram - Twitter - Accounts - Tuesday

Announcing the news via his Instagram and Twitter accounts on Tuesday, he wrote: 'We are married!!! I'm the happiest I can be. I'm so lucky to share my life with this amazing woman.'

Marzia also posted a stunning gallery of images on her social media pages, telling her 6.2 million Instagram followers that the day carried a special significance for the couple.

'Yesterday - August - Years - Wedding - Friends

She wrote: 'Yesterday, the 19th of August - after exactly 8 years since we met - we celebrated our wedding with our closest friends and family.

'It was the most beautiful day, which I will treasure forever. I am so thankful for all the people that made time to attend the event and helped us celebrate our marriage.

Feel - Person - Love - Felix - Husband

'I feel like I'm the luckiest person and I’m so full of love. Incredibly ecstatic to be able to call Felix my husband for the rest of our lives.'

An eyewitness told MailOnline on Tuesday: 'It was a late afternoon/early evening wedding. It appeared to be a small and intimate affair with just a select handful of people.

Guests - Elizabeth - Gate - Entrance - Customers

'The guests used the Elizabeth Gate, the same entrance as customers. There didn’t appear to be much security put in place, just a few members of staff surrounding the venue with the wedding in clear view of visitors.

'At one point, PewDiePie and Marzia appeared to be by themselves inside the Nash Conservatory by Elizabeth Gate as guests waited outside.'

Between - Couple - YouTube - Subscribers - Followers

Between them, the couple have 107 million YouTube subscribers, 24 million followers on Instagram and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...