Rich woman accused of animal cruelty for posing with a lion cub and letting it roam in Lamborghini

Mail Online | 8/20/2019 | Deepika Rajani For Mailonline
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/20/17/17492008-0-image-a-22_1566317402292.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/20/7248540242728602129/1024x576_MP4_7248540242728602129.mp4

A wealthy Instagram user has been accused of animal cruelty after sharing pictures of her posing with a lion cub beside her Lamborghini and letting it roam inside the sports car.

Natalia Itani, from Dubai, came under fire from her 248K followers, many of whom questioned why she had the wild animal.

Businesswoman - Anger - Video - Luxury - Motor

The businesswoman and mother-of-two initially sparked anger when she shared a video of the wild animal roaming around her bright purple luxury motor.

'Caption this. I guess little Simba really liked my car interior,' she wrote alongside the clip.

Safari - Dubai - Lion - Cub - Caption

While she referenced Safari Dubai, who may have taken the lion cub to her, in the caption, it didn't take long for people to criticise her actions.

'Cubs/lions are not pets and shouldn't be used for likes on Instagram. Pathetic,' wrote one, while another simply declared that the animal 'belongs in the wild'.

'It - Disrespectful - Cub - Response - Instagram

'It's disrespectful, sad cub,' came the response from another incensed Instagram user.

Calling out Natalia for using the cub as a social media accessory, one user commented: '"Let's take this cub out of the wild and away from its mother and put it in my car for the gram!" PATHETIC.'

Natalia - CEO - Parklane - Car - Rental

Natalia, who is CEO of Parklane Car Rental, continued...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!