Professor Robert Epstein: Hillary Clinton Is Wrong About Google

Breitbart | 8/19/2019 | Staff
applecan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/07/Hillary-Clinton-Benghazi-Hearings-Getty-640x480-640x335.jpg

Two-time presidential failure Hillary Clinton accused President Donald Trump of lacking evidence to support his claim that biased Google search results shifted votes in her favor in 2016.

However, she’s since been contradicted by Dr. Robert Epstein, the nation’s leading expert on the psychological effects of search engines — even though he himself was a Hillary supporter!

Dr - Epstein - Research - Trump - Monday

It was Dr. Epstein’s research that Trump cited Monday, leading Clinton to tweet that the psychologist and search engine expert’s findings had been “debunked” and was based on a sample of “21 undecided voters.”

Dr. Epstein says both of Clinton’s claims are wrong.

Supporter - Hillary - Clinton - Dr - Epstein

“I was and still am a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton,” said Dr. Epstein, in a comment to Breitbart News. “Her tweet, however, is inaccurate.”

“I’m not aware that any credible authority has ‘debunked’ my 2016 election monitoring project. When Google’s CEO said, in December 2018, that ‘we take issue with Epstein’s methodology,’ that’s hardly a debunking.”

Dr - Epstein - Issue - Allegation - Research

Dr. Epstein also took issue with the allegation that his research was based on 21 undecided voters.

“My numbers are based on two things” said Epstein. “Results from my 2016 monitoring project, which preserved 13,207 election-related search results, along with the 98,044 web pages to which the search results linked. he data were collected by 95 field agents in 24 states — all registered voters — all of whom conducted their searches by drawing from a list 250 different search terms which independent raters had judged to be unbiased...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!