Bella Thorne reveals how she was 'molested her whole life' in emotionally charged Instagram post

Mail Online | 8/20/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/21/01/17506912-0-image-a-77_1566348923394.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/13/4337152754609900769/1024x576_MP4_4337152754609900769.mp4

Bella Thorne spoke frankly about her history of abuse on Instagram Tuesday.

Opening up in a lengthy Instagram Tuesday, the former Disney Channel actress, 21, revealed she was 'molested her whole life.'

Actress/author/director - Screed - 'need - Validation

The actress/author/director started her screed by wondering about her 'need' for validation.

'What is wrong with me? Why do I always need Validation from everyone but mostly men...' she started, 'What is wrong with me? Why do I always need Validation from everyone but mostly men...

Relationship - Self - Things - Scary - Eyes

Seeming to address her relationship, she said: 'Everyone keeps telling me to be single, be alone, and make your self happy. But All those things sound so **** scary to me. all I want is him. I want him to hold me, I want him to love me, I want him to tell me it's ok, I want him to look me in the eyes and let me know I'm accepted.'

'Why? Because I can't accept myself. For some reason in my head I'm just not **** good enough. Not good enough for him or Her or anyone else.

Look - 'next - Look

'And if it's not him I just look for the 'next' him, or her Why can't I just look for the next me? Find me and accept me.

'Was it because I was molested my whole life,' she wondered.

Age - World - Anything - Bella

'Exposed to sex at such a young age it's all I know how to offer to the world...or is it because I was raised to think I wasn't good enough. Not good enough for her or anything else,' Bella said.

'But it doesn't matter what happened to me.. What matters is whats happening to me right now. I can't blame my childhood, in fact I can't blame anyone for anything.

She blamed herself...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!