We Finally Got the Queer Bachelor Nation Romance We Deserve on Bachelor in Paradise

TVGuide.com | 8/20/2019 | Isabella Biedenharn
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/08/21/e9c7919e-1638-47ab-ad5c-ffe6ac296a9f/thumbnail/1300x866/1c97c57918997f0c18fffaa61d2eecdf/190820-bachelor-in-paradise.jpg

The Bachelor in Paradise trifecta was present on Tuesday: break-ups, make-ups, and major ****-ups. Let's begin!

We pick up right where we left off last night, after Demi asked to speak with Chris Harrison. She explains her situation to him, and says she can't imagine not having Kristian in her life. Chris asks if she can imagine not having Derek in her life, and she sounds less sure. "He would give me a lot of what I need," she starts... but it sounds like she's more conflicted about Derek being such an amazing guy and so understanding, and less conflicted about whether she actually likes him more than she likes Kristian. Chris asks if Demi wants to go home, and she's not sure. All she knows is she wants to find love.

Derek - Conversation - Contestant - Chris - League

And Derek really is amazing. In a conversation with Contestant Chris, he says that he just wants to be happy and worries he's always out of his league with women, but then says Demi is probably going through much more turmoil than he is. Could Derek... possibly be in contention for The Bachelor? He's saying all the right things, he's gorgeous, and I don't know about you, but I'm definitely feeling for him.

You know who I'm not feeling for? KRISTINA. I admit, I was completely on her side through the whole Dean-D.Lo thing last season (even though she really needed to stick up for herself). But now I'm solidly team Caitlin, even though we barely know her.

Date - Blake - Caitlin - Wells - Things

Since their date, Blake and Caitlin seem to be casually dating. Wells asks them how things are going, and Blake says, "Good!" in a tone that also sounds like, "Eh!" and they tease each other about it. Seems good, right? But in an interview, Caitlin says she feels like it's going to be hard...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...