‘Game of Thrones’ Finale: Kit Harington Talks About Jon Snow’s Last Moments

/Film | 8/20/2019 | Ben Pearson
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Game-of-Thrones-finale-Jon-and-Tormund.jpg

Fans will spend years debating the merits of Game of Thrones, a series that didn’t exactly stick its ultra-anticipated landing – and that’s coming from someone who appreciated a lot of what final season was able to do within the parameters in which it operated.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I genuinely enjoyed the final moments of the series finale, which caught up with the surviving members of the Stark family and set them off into new eras of their lives. Now actor Kit Harington, who played Jon Snow (aka Aegon Targaryen), has given some insight into his final scene before the credits rolled. Read his quotes below.

Game - Thrones - Finale - Fades - Time

Just before the Game of Thrones finale fades to black for the last time, we see Jon Snow on horseback riding beyond the Wall with the surviving Free Folk, out into the unknown of the uninhabited North. He’s been sentenced to live out his days as a member of the Night’s Watch to appease the Unsullied, who were furious to learn that Jon had murdered their queen. (Harington called the assassination a “holy **** moment” when he read it in the script for the first time.) But when he reunites with his pals Tormund and Ghost and they all start riding North, Jon’s future is left somewhat ambiguous.

In a brief interview with The Hollywood Reporter in the lead-up to this year’s Emmy Awards, Harington was asked how he read that last Game of Thrones finale moment,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!