Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Emily DiDonato: I Lost More Than 20 Pounds After Being Called ‘Too Curvy’ By Agencies

The Daily Caller | 8/20/2019 | Staff
TimHyuga (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Emily_DiDonato-e1566332470533.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Studio 54th of July 🇺🇸🕺🏼

A post shared by Emily DiDonato (@emilydidonato) on

Supermodel Emily DiDonato says when she started out in the modeling world she dropped more than 20 pounds after agencies labeled her “too curvy.”

The 28-year-old Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model shared in a video on YouTube that when she was first looking for a career in modeling after moving to New York City she was told she was “too curvy, too big and too athletic,” per Fox News in a piece published Tuesday.

DiDonato - Model - Body

“To me, to be successful, it was to be thin,” DiDonato shared of how she thought when she was an 18-year-old hopeful model. “So I am going to do whatever it takes, and I did. I was eating as little as possible, I was very obsessed with what I was putting in my body and I was over-exercising.”

The swimsuit model continued, while explaining after she dropped more than 20 pounds in just a few weeks she suffered from depression after “putting an obscene amount of pressure” on herself to make it in the modeling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.