Tullian Tchividjian Starts New Church After Affairs

ChurchLeaders | 8/20/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Tullian-Tchividjian.png

Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/tchvidijian.jpg

Tullian Tchividjian has returned to ministry and has started a new church in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. While some of the church’s attendees say his return to leadership is a sign of God’s grace, one of the women Tchividjian had an affair with in the past says there was abuse involved in their relationship and she does not believe he is truly repentant.

“He was my spiritual leader,” Rachel Steele told The Palm Beach Post. “You know, he was my go-to. He was my teacher. … He definitely had a place of authority in my life. You trust a man like that a lot more.”

Tchividjian - Billy - Graham - Grandsons - Christian

Tchividjian is one of Billy Graham’s grandsons and as such, “was born into Christian royalty.” Controversy has surrounded him for the past few years, beginning in 2015 when he confessed having an affair, lost his pastoral credentials and resigned as senior pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Steele is the woman Tchividjian had an affair with in 2015 and is one of two women with whom he has admitted to having affairs. She has chronicled her history with him extensively in this series of posts. Steele claims Tchividjian befriended her and her husband, counselled them on their marriage, and enlisted their financial help with hiring a private investigator to document his then-wife’s infidelity. He also, according to Steele, groomed her for a sexual relationship.

Post - Affair - Steele - Relationship - Nothing

In her post describing the affair, Steele said, “When our relationship got physical, I absolutely knew we were sinning. But Tchividjian, “said we were doing nothing wrong.” Steele told The Post that while she did want to sleep with him, abuse was an inherent factor of their relationship because he had a position of authority in the church where she was a member.

Tchividjian denies any abuse and does...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.