Nutball Dem Candidate Marianne Williamson Takes Aim At … Andrew Jackson?

The Gateway Pundit | 8/20/2019 | Staff
abbycraigabbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/williamson-2-1-1200x630.jpg

Nutball Dem Candidate Marianne Williamson Takes Aim At … Andrew Jackson?

Marianne Williamson isn’t bothering herself with targeting the other 22 candidates running for the Democratic presidential nomination. No, she’s got her eye on one guy — Andrew Jackson.

Fact - President - United - States - Years

Forget the fact that the seventh president of the United States has been dead 174 years. Williamson thinks Jackson is a key issue in the 2020 race.

“We will begin by taking that picture of Andrew Jackson off the wall of the Oval Office,” the candidate told the Native American audience at the Frank LaMere Presidential Candidate Forum on Monday. “I am not a Native American woman, but I find it one of the greatest insults. You will not be insulted. You will be more than not insulted. If I am President of the United States, there will be a level of atonement, there will be a level of making amends.”

Laymen - Democrats - Amends - Hand - Tax

For laymen, when Democrats saying “making amends” that means they plan to hand out your tax money to “victims.”

Jackson was the son of immigrants who became a war hero in the War of 1812. But as with all early president, Jackson owned slaves and he battled Native Americans, eventually signing into law a bill passed by Congress known as the Indian Removal Act. The act forced the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?