Kenny Stills Criticizes Jay-Z After Deal With The NFL, Says He Doesn’t ‘Seem Very Informed’

The Daily Caller | 8/20/2019 | Staff
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Kenny_Stills-e1566300371695.jpg

View this post on Instagram

I’ll continue to take a knee to bring awareness to the issues of police brutality, systematic oppression and social injustice in our country — that is action. I’ll also continue the work I’ve been doing alongside the protest... Educating myself and others on social issues Being an advocate for mental wellness Mentoring youth and fostering positive action in our community Working with law enforcement to stress safety and accountability in our communities And ultimately, doing my best to use sports as a platform to bring people together. There is great opportunity for this deal to have an impact and that’s the goal. I will say that I don’t respect the way either party went about it. We can all work towards social justice without disparaging one another...let’s hope that Roc Nation recognizes this and shifts their stance on people using different methods to work towards what is hopefully a shared goal.

A post shared by Kenny Stills (@kstills) on

Miami Dolphins player Kenny Stills doesn’t sound like a big fan of Jay-Z.

The music mogul recently reached a deal with the NFL for social justice causes and music selection for events. It was also reported that he will soon own part of an NFL team. Seems like a pretty sweet deal for Jay-Z, and it seems like he’s focused on actually making a difference. However, people haven’t been happy because Colin Kaepernick still isn’t in the league, and you can put Stills, who also kneels for the anthem, on that list.

Stills - Media - Monday - Jay-Z - ESPN

Stills told the media the following on Monday about Jay-Z, according to ESPN:

Some of the ways he answered his questions, talking about we’re moving past kneeling, like he ever protested. He’s not a NFL player. He’s never been on a knee. Choosing to speak for the people like he had spoken to the people. … I wonder how many common people that he knows or has spoken to. I wonder if he’s read my Facebook comments or my Instagram comments or some of the things people say to me. To say we’re moving past something, it didn’t seem very informed.

Comments

You can watch his full comments below.

The arrogance of Stills’ comments is truly mind-boggling to me. Of course, Jay-Z isn’t an NFL...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!