Jussie Smollett insists on his innocence in hoax hate attack 

Mail Online | 8/19/2019 | Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/19/20/17456482-0-image-a-19_1566241873502.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/19/4159918407789687944/1024x576_MP4_4159918407789687944.mp4

Jussie Smollett maintained his innocence months after his alleged staged hate attack, saying he won't settle a $130,000 lawsuit with the city of Chicago, exclusively telling DailyMailTV: 'You don't settle when you're telling the truth.'

The Empire actor tried to keep a low profile as he exited the Las Vegas airport on Saturday, but insisted he was telling the truth over the explosive January incident as he headed to his taxi.

Questions - Suit - Chicago - 'Man - Nothing

The 37-year-old dodged questions on if he was planning on launching his own suit against Chicago, saying: 'Man I ain't got nothing to say about that, I'm moving on. When the truth is on your side, you know everything will be fine.'

In April, the city of Chicago sued the actor for the cost of investigating his allegations that he was a victim of a racist and anti-gay attack in downtown Chicago back in January.

Month - Smollett - City - Suit - Empire

Earlier this month, Smollett demanded for the city's suit against him be dropped because he claims he is innocent, even though Empire dropped him from the show's final season.

Jussie was later spotted posing with Janet Jackson backstage as she finished her Metamorphosis residency in Las Vegas.

Jackson - Smollett - Backers - Height - Scandal

Jackson had been one of Smollett's backers at the height of the scandal, publicly tweeting that she was sending him her love and sources said she had reached out to him privately.

Jussie was also seen posing with fans at Jackson's concerts who excitedly uploaded the photos to Instagram, with one writing: 'It was really nice meeting and talking to you last night. FYI I’m still a bigger Jazmine fan than you.'

January - Jussie - Group - MAGA - Men

Back in January, Jussie first claimed he was attacked by a group of MAGA hat wearing white men before later claiming Nigerian brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo — amateur physical trainers to whom he was connected — were the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?