UK: Muslim supermarket security guard joins the Islamic State, blows himself up in Syria

Jihad Watch | 8/19/2019 | Robert Spencer
TwiztedGurl (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Omar-Hussein.png

When Omar Hussein was hired at Morrisons, was he questioned as to his views regarding jihad violence? Of course not. That would have been “Islamophobic.” But what if a Muslim had shown up at the Morrisons where Omar Hussein worked who shared his views on Britain? Hussein said: “I hate the UK, the only reason why I would intend to return to the UK is when I want to come and plant a bomb somewhere.” If such a man had shown up at Morrisons with a bomb, would Hussein have stopped him from killing Infidels?

“ISIS BRIT’S ‘SUICIDE’ British jihadi who worked as Morrisons security guard ‘kills himself in ISIS suicide bombing in Syria,’” by Neal Baker, The Sun, August 18, 2019 (thanks to the Geller Report):

Jihadi - Morrisons - Security - Guard - ISIS

A BRITISH jihadi who worked as a Morrisons security guard before joining ISIS is believed to have killed himself in a suicide attack in Syria, it was revealed last night.

Omar Hussein – dubbed the Supermarket Jihadi – volunteered for the “martyrdom operation” in the Islamists’ besieged capital Raqqa, it’s understood.

Kurdish - Forces - Terrorists - City - Syria

He blew himself up as Western-backed Kurdish forces drove the terrorists out of the city in northern Syria, security sources told The Mail On Sunday.

Hussein fled the UK in 2013 to become one of the most high-profile British ISIS jihadis in Syria under the name Abu Saeed Al-Britani.

He had previously worked...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Jihad Watch
Wake Up To Breaking News!
An enemy of death and destruction