Jordan Brings a Hurricane to Bachelor in Paradise

TVGuide.com | 8/19/2019 | Isabella Biedenharn
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/08/12/2f2bfb24-f8ad-4a33-b5b7-56cada73eaa7/thumbnail/1300x867/5c3478be4ce50bb64df5f382c8a84267/190812-bachelor-in-paradise.jpg

Another Monday, another day in Paradise! But the show is certainly not living up to its title at the beginning of the hour. We pick up where last week's cliffhanger left off: Jordan interrupting Nicole and Christian's conversation and trying to steal the piñata — ostensibly, he's sticking up for his friend Clay. But we know Jordan, and there's nothing Jordan loves more than drama, so I'm not buying any idea of kindness. He wanted to start something, he didn't like Christian because of a previous Men Tell All conflict between them, as another contestant notes, and this was an easy way to do that.

The fight quickly turns physical as Jordan pitches Christian out of the cabana. Staff and producers pull them apart, but Christian sprints back toward him the first chance he gets. Jordan seems gleeful. Nicole keeps repeating that she never wanted anyone to get hurt, as Tayshia and Onyeka comfort her. The other contestants look on, confused, trying to put the scene together and wondering if filming will continue, or if they'll even have a rose ceremony. Blake says he's pissed that Jordan and Christian might ruin Paradise for everyone. My first thought? Blake's probably relieved that someone else can get the blame for ruining Paradise.

Investigation - Something - Jordan - Home - Cocktail

After a brief "investigation"... or something... Christian and Jordan are both sent home, and the cocktail party and rose ceremony will continue on. It's a relief for everyone. Honestly though, I couldn't stand Christian, but wasn't this entirely Jordan's fault?

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

Nicole - Clay - Suitors - Queen - Paradise

Nicole and Clay cuddle up (now that all of her other suitors are gone). Her "Queen of Paradise" act is getting on my nerves — she thanks Clay for sticking around "after I went on all those crazy dates for days on end and left you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!