Summons Issued to April Ryan’s Security Guard Who Allegedly Roughed Up a Reporter

Breitbart | 8/19/2019 | Staff
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/07/Ryan74-640x335.jpg

Court officials have issued a summons to April Ryan’s bodyguard after an incident earlier this month involving the guard allegedly roughing up a local news reporter covering an event that featured the CNN political analyst as the keynote speaker.

The New Brunswick Municipal Court issued the summons Monday:

Summons - August - Incident - News - Editor

The summons stems from an August 3 incident involving local news editor Charlie Kratovil of New Brunswick Today and Ryan’s security guard, who Kratovil identified as Joel Morris. Kratovil attended the New Jersey Parent Summit at the Heldrich Hotel throughout the day without any issues, but tensions starting building after Morris asked Kratovil who he was with and allegedly threatened to take his camera down.

“I declined to acquiesce to this threat from a stranger,” Kratovil wrote.

Rep - Payne - Ms - Ryan - Rcfp

“Just as Rep. Payne was praising Ms. Ryan for her recent @rcfp ‘Freedom of the Press’ award, the public relations people started to gather around me at my table, pressuring me to stop recording,” he continued in a Twitter thread, noting that things “started going south,” which prompted him to record the conversation.

He was told that Ryan would not take the stage with his camera up, but she did. However, Ryan’s security guard approached her on stage, whispered something,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!