Exclusive: Michael Savage Slams Media Silence over His U.K. Ban Amid Tlaib Uproar

Breitbart | 8/19/2019 | Staff
samtetley (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/07/michael-savage-2019-640x335.jpg

The corporate media’s collective freakout regarding Israel denying entry to far-left Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) while remaining silent on the United Kingdom’s ban on talk radio legend and New York Times bestselling author Michael Savage is yet another example of how he press as a whole has “no standards,” the broadcaster told Breitbart News.

Last week, Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely announced Tlaib and fellow freshman congresswoman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) would be barred from visiting the Jewish state, citing their support for the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, a Palestinian-led pressure campaign promoting political and economic boycott against the country. Tlaib called for Israel to allow her into the West Bank to visit her 90-year-old grandmother — a request the Israeli government swiftly granted on humanitarian grounds — but said Friday that she will not visit her relatives, the country’s so-called “oppressive” and “racist” policies. As Breitbart News reported, the group that organized Tlaib and Omar’s trip is run by Palestinian extremist and Israel boycott defender Hanan Ashrawi.

Grandmother - UK - Savage - Britain - Islamic

“Maybe if I said I wanted to visit my grandmother the U.K. would let me in?” quipped Savage, who was barred from Britain in 2009 along with radical Islamic terrorists and neo-Nazis for reasons never justified. Under the Gordon Brown administration, then-Home Secretary Jacqui Smith added Savage to the ban list, but never specified which of Savage’s comments prompted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!