A La Carte (August 19)

Tim Challies | 8/19/2019 | Staff
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ALaCarte-NewspaperScript_2-MON-940x492.jpg

Today’s Kindle deals include a nice collection of deals that spans several genres and publishers. Have at it!

Me too! “I am a false prophet. I am constantly predicting things that don’t come true.” There’s lots of insight on worrying here.

Video - In-N-Out

I rather enjoyed this video on In-N-Out and why they’ve been so deliberate to grow slowly.

If gratitude leads to joy, it means joy is never out of our reach!

Years - Dr - Martyn - Lloyd-Jones - Westminster

Fifty years ago, Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones came to Westminster Theological Seminary and delivered addresses on Preaching and Preachers that mobilized and molded a whole generation of pastors to preach the Word. This year Westminster’s conference on preaching and preachers is honored to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of those addresses by dedicating our conference on preaching to celebrating the legacy of Martyn Lloyd-Jones. We invite you to join us on Westminster’s campus from Oct. 22-23, 2019, for an event that will refresh and re-equip you in the priority, practice, and power of preaching. Speakers include Kevin DeYoung, Stafford Carson, Jason Meyer, and Harry Reeder.

“The moment we hear the word ‘rhythm’ related to our spiritual life, we probably think about balancing work and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: