Find your Nunchi (and learn to read other people's minds)

Mail Online | 8/18/2019 | Euny Hong For The Daily Mail
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/18/20/17421930-0-image-a-7_1566158128311.jpg

Nunchi, it's claimed, is the Korean people's superpower. Some even say it's a way of reading minds, though there's nothing supernatural about it. Nunchi is the art of instantly understanding what people are thinking and feeling, in order to get ahead.

If you're thinking: 'Not another Eastern fad — I've already thrown away half my clothes thanks to Marie Kondo,' know that nunchi isn't some quaint custom like taking off your shoes before entering a house. It's the currency of life: reading a room, a mood or a social situation in order to get what you want.

Nunchi - Partner - Life - Business - Work

A well-honed and quick nunchi can help you choose the right partner in life or business; it can help you shine at work; it can protect you against those who mean you harm; it can reduce social anxiety. It can make people take your side even when they aren't sure why.

Conversely, a lack of nunchi can make people dislike you in a way that is as mysterious to them as it is to you.

Koreans - Advantage - Underdog - People - Silver

Koreans refer to nunchi as 'the advantage of the underdog' because you don't have to know the right people, or be born with a silver spoon in your mouth to use it.

Nunchi is your secret weapon, even if you've got nothing else, and it's perfectly possible to train yourself in its life-enhancing arts...

LEARN - HOW - TO - READ - A

LEARN HOW TO READ A ROOM'S 'BOONWIGI'

When it comes to the practical application of nunchi in daily life, it's important to understand that the unit of nunchi is the room.

Object - Observation - Room - Whole - Individuals

The object of your observation should be the room as a whole and how the individuals within it are acting and reacting.

Have you ever been in a room when a famous person walks in? Even if your back is to the door, and you can't see who it is, you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: