Hugh Jackman Reveals The Unexpected ‘Difficulty’ He Experienced From Starring In ‘The Greatest Showman’

ET Canada | 8/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/shutterstock_editorial_10189820aw_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Hugh Jackman’s starring role in the movie musical “The Greatest Showman” showcased the “X-Men” star’s singing and dancing abilities, but in a recent interview he jokingly complains about an unanticipated “difficulty” from the role. Speaking with Australia’s Herald Sun, reports Cinema Blend, the 50-year-old actor reveals that he’s now seeing the spotlight shined on him at an unexpected venue. “It’s made it difficult going to my daughter’s dance classes,” Jackman tells the newspaper. RELATED: Hugh Jackman Reveals The Truth Behind Those ‘Greatest Showman’ Sequel Rumours “I used to go every week and nobody really cared. The dance school was not your classic Wolverine fanbase,” he continues. “Now I go and the songs from ‘The Greatest Showman’ are playing in nearly every dance class so it’s a bit different.”

In a 2017 interview with Variety, Jackman explained that he took on the role of bombastic impresario P.T. Barnum in the musical as a way to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Freedom is Never Free!