‘Black Panther 2’ Bringing Back Martin Freeman, ‘Black Widow’ Has a Dutch Giant

/Film | 8/18/2019 | Ethan Anderton
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/blackpanther-martinfreeman-storage.jpg

View this post on Instagram

MARVEL 🤩!!! I can finally tell you guys! For the last 3 weeks, I have been in the UK filming my part for the movie: Black Widow (Marvel Studios) 😱. This year in January, for the first time in my life I started to join castings for movies, who would have thought that I got to start with ''The King's Man'', then of to ''Gangs of London (HBO)'' and now Black Widow (Marvel). If someone in 2018 told me my career in the movie industry would start like this, I would have called an ambulance for him 😁. It has always been my dream to do something with my size. Can't wait for all the releases in 2020. Food credit: @musclemeatnl 💪 Photo credit: @gemmy.woudbinnendijk Ps. photo is not my character in this Film. #thedutchgiant #musclemeatnl #fitness #actor #acting #pinewoodstudios #marvel #marvelstudios #waltdisney #waltdisneypictures

A post shared by Olivier Richters (@thedutchgiant) on

Meanwhile, Black Widow will be the first movie that officially kicks off Phase Four next year, and even though the project has been filming for a couple months now, we’re just now getting word about them bringing in a massive new cast member who will likely be quite the formidable threat for Scarlett Johansson.

Find out more about this Black Panther update and Black Widow cast addition below.

First - Word - Martin - Freeman - Black

First up, word on Martin Freeman returning for Black Panther 2 was confirmed by the actor himself. The actor has been making the rounds for the new film Ode to Joy, and during an interview with Collider, he was asked about whether he will be returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in the future. Freeman said:

“As far as I know, I will be. As far as I know, I will be in another Black Panther. That’s my understanding. As to when that will happen, I don’t know.”

Agent - Everett - Ross - Asset - Battle

Agent Everett Ross was a key asset in the final battle of Wakanda after King T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) brought him back to their high tech laboratory to save his life after an interrogation with Ulysses Klaue (Andy Serkis) went wrong. And it sounds like Marvel has some kind of plan for him to be part of Black Panther’s ongoing story somehow.

But the fact that Martin Freeman hasn’t yet heard when Black Panther 2 will happen seems to indicate that the movie won’t be shooting anytime in the next couple years. That makes sense since it wasn’t included on the roster of release dates for Phase Four. But that doesn’t mean the movie isn’t a priority for Marvel, since it was quickly mentioned with future titles like Guardians...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: