Rashida Tlaib calls on viewers to boycott Bill Maher's HBO talk show for bashing BDS movement

Mail Online | 8/18/2019 | Kayla Brantley For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/18/20/17421492-0-image-a-18_1566157698386.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/16/1836250570820138384/1024x576_MP4_1836250570820138384.mp4

Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib is calling on viewers to boycott comedian Bill Maher's HBO talk show after he called the anti-Israel boycott movement a 'bulls*** purity test'.

'Maybe folks should boycott his show,' Tlaib tweeted Saturday, referring to HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher.

Folks - Form - Speech - Equality - Freedom

'I am tired of folks discrediting a form of speech that is centered on equality and freedom. This is exactly how they tried to discredit & stop the boycott to stand up against the apartheid in S. Africa. It didn't work then and it won't now,' she added.

Tlaib was responding to criticism made by the comedian the night prior where he called the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement 'a bulls*** purity test by people who want to appear woke but actually slept through history class.'

Maher - Show - Friday - Movement - 'It

Maher said on his show Friday of the movement: 'It's predicated on this notion, I think it's very shallow thinking - that the Jews in Israel, mostly white, and the Palestinians are browner, so they must be innocent and correct, and the Jews must be wrong.

'As if the occupation came right out of the blue, that this completely peaceful people found themselves occupied. Forget about the intifadas and the suicide bombings and the rockets.'

Days - Tlaib - Muslim - Congresswoman - Ilhan

This comes just days after Tlaib, along with her fellow Muslim congresswoman Ilhan Omar, were banned from entering Israel for a planned visit due to their vocal support of Palestinians and the BDS movement.

The two women were scheduled to visit Israel and the occupied territories as guests of a Palestinian lawmaker this weekend.

Prime - Minister

But Prime Minister...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.