“May God Ruin Trump,” Says Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s Grandmother

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 8/17/2019 | Vijeta Uniyal
camkizzle (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Rashida-Tlaib-Grandmother-Wattan-News-1-e1566079483870.jpg

The Palestinian grandmother of Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib wished “ruin” on President Donald Trump in an ongoing controversy over Michigan lawmaker’s proposed visit to Israel. “May God ruin him,” Tlaib’s grandmother was quoted saying by news agency Reuters.

The remark comes a day after Congresswoman Tlaib rejected Israel’s offer to grant her entry on humanitarian basis to see her 90-year-old grandmother. The Israeli decision was made in response to a written request made by Tlaib herself. “I would like to request admittance to Israel in order to visit my relatives, and specifically my grandmother, who is in her 90s and lives in Beit Ur al-Fouqa,” she wrote in a letter addressed to Israel’s Interior Ministry. In her formal request, she agreed not to promote anti-Israel boycott activities, or the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign.

Israel - Request - Tlaib - Tune - Israel

After Israel granted the request, Tlaib changed her tune, accusing Israel of “racism” and “oppression.” “I have decided that visiting my grandmother under these oppressive conditions stands against everything I believe in,” the congresswomen tweeted.

Reuters reported the comments made by Tlaib’s grandmother:

Tree - Israeli-occupied - West - Bank - Muftia

Sitting under an olive tree in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, Muftia Tlaib scoffs at the attention...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It had only one fault, it was useless.