Noah Centineo Says Goodbye To Playing Peter Kavinsky And ‘To All The Boys’ Franchise

ET Canada | 8/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/2019_teen_choice_081119_sk_628.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Noah Centineo is saying goodbye.

The 23-year-old actor took to Twitter on Saturday to pen a heartfelt note about working on the “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” franchise, as well as bid farewell to his character, Peter Kavinsky.

Tonight - Night - Peter - Kavinsky - Centineo

“Tonight was my last night as Peter Kavinsky,” Centineo — who became the “internet’s boyfriend” after the release of the first film last year — began. “I hope you all love these last instalments as much as we do. Forever grateful for the opportunity to be yours. Thank you Lana [Condor], thank you Michael [Fimognari], Thank you Matt [Kaplan], Thank you Netflix, grateful to every person who told this story with us.”

Centineo’s message comes a couple days after he and Condor announced the release date for the “To All the Boys” sequel, as well as revealing that fans would also be getting a third...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.