Zara Tindall reveals she would be 'horrified' if one of her daughters got a tattoo

Mail Online | 8/3/2019 | James Gant For Mailonline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/17/02/17376934-0-image-a-19_1566004324058.jpg

Zara Tindall has revealed she would be 'horrified' if one of her daughters got a tattoo, despite the Royal having her tongue pierced when she was a teenager.

The mother-of-two, who was labelled a 'Royal wild child' when she was younger, admitted it would be hard to complain if her children rebelled when they were grew up.

Queen - Granddaughter - £35 - Tongue - Piercing

The Queen's eldest granddaughter, 38, got a £35 tongue piercing at a tattoo parlour while she studied at the prestigious Gordonstoun boarding school in Scotland.

But her and husband Mike, the former England rugby star, are not in favour of body art.

Zara - Month - Saga - Magazine - Mike

Zara told next month's Saga Magazine: '[Mike] absolutely hasn't got a tattoo. I'd also rather one of my daughters came home with a piercing than a tattoo because at least a stud can be removed.

'I wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they did though.'

Zara - Mike - Farm - Mother - Princess

Zara and 40-year-old Mike live on a farm on her mother Princess Anne's Gatcombe Park estate in Gloucester with five-year -old Mia, and Lena, 14 months.

They have three dogs, ten horses, as well as a similar number of cars including Land Rovers, a horsebox and a Jaguar F-Type.

Zara - Village - Daughter - Mia - Mike

Despite this, Zara still bikes into the closest village with daughter Mia, and Mike goes through the country lanes on a Harley-Davidson.

In June the couple became the first Royals to go on the BBC's Top Gear and race each other.

Zara - 'I - Training - Lap - Circuit

Zara said: 'I loved it, although I think Mike cheated because he came on my training lap, which meant he knew more about the circuit when it came to his turn.

'He's also done some racing driving before and when we go anywhere these days he's always behind the wheel. I'm usually the one looking after our daughters on the back seat.'

Mike - Queen - Laugh

Mike also made the Queen laugh...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!