Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/17/06/17381120-0-image-a-82_1566020562007.jpg
Chef Mario Batali, whose career crumbled amid sexual misconduct allegations, no longer owns a stake in Eataly, the Italian marketplaces he once heavily promoted.
Chris Giglio, a spokesman for Eataly USA, told The Associated Press on Friday the company has purchased Batali's minority interest, formally ending the relationship.
Batali - Involvement - Eataly - December - Giglio
Batali, 58, has had no direct involvement with Eataly since December 2017, Giglio said.
Batali had already given up financial stakes in all his restaurants, severing a 20-year partnership with Joe Bastianich.
Batali - Orange - Crocs - Ponytail - May
Batali, known for his orange Crocs and ponytail, pleaded not guilty in May to a charge that he forcibly kissed and groped a woman at a Boston restaurant in 2017.
It's the first criminal charge levied against Batali following sexual harassment and assault allegations that first surfaced in April 2017 amid the #MeToo movement.
Woman - Batali - Photo - Towne - Stove
The woman alleged that Batali saw her taking a photo of him at the now-defunct Towne Stove and Spirits restaurant in Boston...
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!