Sports Drive-Bys Not Happy with Mr. Z

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/16/2019 | George Prayias
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/APP-Jay-Z-Rush-Football-NFL.jpg

RUSH: Folks, we got Jay-Z news today. Mr. Z continues to be in the news. There are a lot of African-American sports Drive-Bys who are not happy with Mr. Z. They are not happy. And they’re not happy with Robert Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots for co-opting Mr. Z. A white plantation owner, i.e., Robert Kraft, has once again co-opted a black billionaire. Wait until you hear this. It’s priceless.

RUSH: On to Mr. Jay-Z and the NFL because there are people in the sports Drive-By business that are not happy with Mr. Z. Yesterday I made an observation — we played a sound bite of Mr. Z with his joint press conference with Roger Goodell. If you missed this, the NFL made a deal with Jay-Z. Jay-Z is now in charge of music at the NFL, including the halftime show at the Super Bowl every year. And there was a joint press conference.

Lot - People - Jay-Z - Jay-Z - Colin

And there’s a lot of people unhappy with Jay-Z because they thought Jay-Z was on Colin Kaepernick’s side, that Jay-Z was all for the protests of the flag and the National Anthem. And they were going to keep it up until some team hired Kaepernick and gave him a job. Yesterday, Jay-Z said it was never about Kap. (paraphrasing) “This was never about Kap. I talked with Kap. I had a call with Kap.”

“What did you and Kap talk about?”

Kap - Job - That

“Well, I’m not going to tell you what we talked about, but I told Kap it’s not about him getting a job. It’s about much, much more than that.”

So today, remember Jemele Hill, the really angry activist who was a journalist at ESPN, ended up being fired for all the anti-Trump tweets. She’s now got a job at the Atlantic, and she has written — she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: