Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at an In-N-Out in Los Angeles

Mail Online | 8/16/2019 | Emily Crane;Louise Boyle In Boston, Massachusetts For Dailymail.com
gbabii05 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/16/20/17368480-0-image-a-2_1565982682560.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell was spotted soaking up the sun as she tucked into a burger and fries this week in Los Angeles just days after the shock death of her ex-boyfriend and longtime friend Jeffrey Epstein.

The 57-year-old British socialite was photographed sitting outside an In-N-Out fast food restaurant on Wednesday.

Time - Wake - Epstein - Suicide - New

It is the first time she has been spotted out in the wake of Epstein's suicide in his New York jail cell last weekend where he was awaiting trial for child sex trafficking.

Maxwell, who has been accused by some of Epstein's alleged victims of recruiting and facilitating the abuse of young girls, has not been pictured in public since 2016.

In-N-Out - Restaurant - Dog - Someone

She was reportedly sitting alone at the In-N-Out restaurant with her dog when someone recognized her.

The fellow diner approached and asked: 'Are you who I think you are?'

Maxwell - 'Well - Time

'Yes, I am,' Maxwell responded, before saying: 'Well, I guess this is the last time I'll be eating here!'

Photos of Maxwell, first published by the New York Post, show the socialite sitting casually outside the eatery reading a book entitled 'The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives'.

Maxwell - Camera - Photos - Sneakers - Pants

Maxwell, who stared directly into the camera as the photos were taken, was dressed in metallic sneakers, striped pants and a grey sweatshirt.

She was pictured with and without her reading glasses.

Photos - Drinks - Trays - Food - Table

In one of the photos, two drinks and two trays of food are visible on her table.

Her dog can also be seen lying patiently on the ground beneath her seat.

Maxwell - Sighting - Los - Angeles - Day

Maxwell's rare sighting in Los Angeles came on the same day a woman filed a lawsuit against her in New York alleging that she helped arrange for Epstein to rape her when she was 15.

Jennifer Araoz is suing Maxwell, Epstein's estate and three female members of his...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Been there, done that, twice...