Rashida Tlaib’s Real Motivations Revealed

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/16/2019 | George Prayias
Kaliela101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/APPTLAIB.jpg

RUSH: Next, we’re going to move on to the Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar ill-fated visit to Israel. Actually, it was Tlaib who has told a bunch of different stories on this. Let’s just… I’ll tell you what. Let’s go to the audio sound bites, because originally she said that she wanted to go visit her grandmother, and while she was there she was going to do some sort of protesting, politicizing about Israel. Israel said, “No, you can’t. You’re not being allowed in.” So she changed her story and said she wasn’t going to see her grandmother anyway.

And it’s just become a mess, only because there are people who think that enemies of Israel should be allowed into Israel to cause trouble for Israel and those would be people in the Democrat Party (which is the new home in America of anti-Semitism) and the Drive-By Media. Now to set this up, let’s go back to the Fox News Channel, America’s Newsroom. Bill Hemmer today played a clip of me commenting on Israel banning Omar and Tlaib, and this is, audio sound bite number three. (audio glitch) Well, let me read it to you. It’s Bill Hemmer.

Rush - Limbaugh - Sound - Williams - Sound

Here’s Rush Limbaugh, sound bite two. He plays the sound bite; he wants Juan Williams to react to it. The sound bite is me from yesterday saying, “You have two women who are out of control in their hatred for Israel and Jewish people. It’s their lifeblood. Before they became elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, these women grew up hating Jews. They grew up as anti-Semites. I don’t care if they’ve been elected to anything or not. That’s who they are.”

The excuse has been, “Wait a minute! You… You… Israel, you can’t keep duly-elected members of Congress out of your country!” Crazy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!