Israel Allows Rashida Tlaib to Visit Her Palestinian Family

Breitbart | 8/16/2019 | Staff
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/01/US-Representative-elect-Rashida-Tlaib-.jpg

The Israeli government decided Friday to allow Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) to enter the country to visit her Palestinian relatives in Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”).

Tlaib and Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) were denied permission to enter the country, under a 2017 law that bars those who support boycotts of Israel. However, the Israeli government indicated that it could allow Tlaib to apply for a “humanitarian” visa, provided she did not promote boycotts.

Tlaib - Conditions - Times - Israel

Tlaib apparently agreed to those conditions, according to the Times of Israel:

“I would like to request admittance to Israel in order to visit my relatives, and specifically my grandmother, who is in her 90s and lives in Beit Ur al-Fouqa,” Tlaib wrote in her letter to [interior minister Aryeh] Deri. “This could be my last opportunity to see her. I will respect any restrictions and will not promote boycotts against Israel during my visit.”

Statement - Deri - Office - Friday - Morning

A statement from Deri’s office Friday morning said he had decided to allow the congresswoman into the country based on her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?
Tagged: