Ghislaine Maxwell seen in LA for first time since Epstein's death

Mail Online | 8/16/2019 | Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
gracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/16/08/17347684-0-image-a-13_1565940069897.jpg

Ghislaine Maxwell has been seen in public for the first time since close friend Jeffrey Epstein apparently committed suicide while awaiting trial for sex crimes.

The British socialite, 57, was photographed eating at an In-N-Out burger restaurant in Los Angeles on Monday while reading a book entitled 'The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.'

'Well - Time

When confronted, she replied: 'Well, I guess this is the last time I'll be eating here!'

Maxwell has previously been accused in court papers of helping to procure underage girls for Epstein to abuse - claims which she has denied.

Photos - New - York - Post - Diner

The photos were first published by the New York Post, which said one diner went up and spoke to Maxwell as she ate alongside her pet dog.

"Are you who I think you are?" the diner allegedly said. She replied, "Yes, I am."

Images - Maxwell

Before these images emerged, Maxwell had not been seen in public since 2016.

Ghislaine, daughter of notorious media mogul Robert Maxwell, is thought to have met Epstein some time in the early 1990s and was linked to him romantically in 1992.

Pair - Time - Friendship - Part - Circle

The pair dated for some time before settling into a close friendship and she was known to be part of his inner circle for decades.

She is the link between Epstein and members of British high society, including Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson.

However, she distanced herself from...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!