Watch Behind The Scenes Video For The Latest ‘Yellowstone’ Episode ‘Behind Us Only Grey’

The Daily Caller | 8/15/2019 | Staff
catcrazy24 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Yellowstone_S2_E3_8-1-e1562330860579.jpg

Paramount Network dropped an incredible behind the scenes look at the latest “Yellowstone” episode “Behind Us Only Grey.”

In the episode last night, we saw John Dutton, Rainwater and Jenkins agree to kill the Beck brothers. We also saw Malcolm Beck appear to indicate that he’s gunning for Tate or Kayce as his next kill as the war escalates.

Neal - McDonough - Man - Menacing - Villain

Neal McDonough, the man behind the menacing villain, said the following in part in the new video released Thursday:

One thing I try to do with all my villains is to make it everything they do is completely justified in their own brains, and Malcolm in the beginning was like, look, I’m a business man. Here’s my business. Let’s play it by the rules. Everybody is doing fine. Let’s not rock the boat, and then when the boat starts to rock, he starts to roll. That’s the great thing about Malcolm Beck that there’s a code of ethics, and if you cross that line, I’ll do whatever I have to do to bring you back on my side. And, if you don’t want to come...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It is time to put away the our toys and propaganda we've been taught as children and think for ourselves.