Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Sues His Estate, Ghislaine Maxwell, 3 Epstein Staffers

Breitbart | 8/14/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/08/Jennifer-Araoz-640x335.png

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s accusers sued the late disgraced financier’s estate, his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, and three of Epstein’s staffers on Wednesday as part of a lawsuit that falls under the Child Victims Act.

Jennifer Araoz said she was just 15 years old when Epstein allegedly raped her in his Manhattan townhouse.

Today - Step - Power - Araoz - Conference

“I am here because today is my first step toward reclaiming my power,” Araoz said on a conference call with reporters Wednesday morning. “While I am angry about Epstein’s death, my resolve is only strengthened. None of that is diminished simply because he chose to take his own life.”

The suit filed in Manhattan Supreme Court lists Epstein’s estate, Maxwell, and three unidentified women whom she described as “secretary, “maid,” and “recruiter” as defendants.

Complaint - Araoz - Brunette - Arts - School

In the complaint, Araoz claims she was recruited by a mysterious brunette at performing arts high school when she was 14 years old. The brunette allegedly introduced her to Epstein, who began financially supporting her.

After a month of meetings, the former hedge fund manager allegedly raped her in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!