Bam Margera's family says he's stopped taking his meds for Bipolar disorder

Mail Online | 8/14/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/14/22/17290390-0-image-a-17_1565819797755.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/08/1445220752553394037/1024x576_MP4_1445220752553394037.mp4

Bam Margera's family says the star's recent string of scandals and breakdowns is because he stopped taking his medication for Bipolar disorder.

The former MTV star, 39, was arrested on early Wednesday following a drunken incident at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel and according to sources who spoke to TMZ, his erratic behavior isn't out of nowhere.

Dr - Phil - Troubles - Jackass - Star

Although he'd previously reached out to ask Dr. Phil to help him with his troubles, the 39-year-old The Jackass star didn't seemed worried about his legal woes after getting released from LA jail on Wednesday.

The Pennsylvania native smiled as he smoked a cigarette outside of the jailhouse while waiting for friends to pick him up.

Spirits - Family - Star - Medication

Though he looked like he was in high spirits, family said they are concerned for the star since he ceased taking his medication.

Dr. Phil McGraw, who helped Bam with an emergency therapy session after he plead for help on Instagram earlier this month, told TMZ he had his 'fingers crossed' for the troubled star.

'I - Treatment - McGraw - Outlet - Attitude

'I hope he can resume treatment,' McGraw told the outlet, 'My attitude is NEVER surrender to the disease. It is a tug of war and you just can't ever drop your end of the rope.'

'Bam is such a charming, hard working and talented guy. You can't help but like and pull for him. Fingers crossed.

Bam - Birth - Name - Brandon - Cole

Bam - birth name Brandon Cole Margera - was taken into custody on early Wednesday AM following a drunken rant when he refused to leave a Los Angeles hotel after he was told there were no rooms available.

Margera is said to have demanded a room and when he was told by staff that nothing was available, he refused to leave the premises until he got one which prompted an employee to call to cops.

Authorities - Skateboarder - State

Authorities said they found the skateboarder in a 'highly-intoxicated' state...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!