Watch: Jason Sudeikis Reveals His Top 5 Sneakers

Collider | 8/14/2019 | Dorian Parks
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/angry-birds-2-jason-sudeikis-rachel-bloom-interview.jpg

Jason Sudeikis is best known for his acting career or his time on Saturday Night Live, but one fact that many people don’t know about Sudeikis is that he’s a major sneakerhead. For those unfamiliar with the term, a sneakerhead is someone who is in love with sneaker culture but not limited to Jordans, Forces, Dunks, Maxes, etc.

Ahead of the release of The Angry Birds Movie 2, I had the chance to sit down with Sudeikis and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s award-winning creator Rachel Bloom to talk about the movie. You can watch that right here.

Interview - Sudeikis - Red - Leader - Inhabitants

During the interview Sudeikis, who voices Red, the short-tempered yet fearless leader of the inhabitants of Bird Island. In our chat, Sudeikis praised my sneaker game (not to brag) and listed out some of the essentials in his rotation.

Channeling his inner Principal Brown from Olivia Wilde’s recent critically acclaimed comedy Booksmart, Sudeikis hit us with the greatest dad flex of all-time, listing the Jesus Sandals as his number 5 pick on the line up. Although I personally couldn’t rock the sandals, I respect his choice.

Granddad - Slipper - Nike - Huarache - Sudekis

Not to be confused with your granddad’s slipper, the Nike Huarache is praised by Sudekis for its cozy fit that’s perfect to slip on for a daily. As a fan of the Huaraches myself, I was pleased to know they made Sudeikis list. If you don’t have a pair of Huaraches in your closet, you’re doing a disservice to your feet.

Although this one caught me by surprise, I could understand why it was Sudeikis’ 3rd pick. You can’t go wrong with a classic, right? And what kid didn’t want to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?