Republican Congressman Steve King: Would Humanity Exist Without Rape, Incest?

www.oann.com | 1/26/2019 | Staff
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
(Reuters) – Conservative U.S. Representative Steve King wondered aloud on Wednesday whether the human race would still exist without rape and incest, as he explained his anti-abortion position to an audience in his home state of Iowa, local media reported.

King, a Republican who is staunchly opposed to abortion, made his remarks to 50 members of the Westside Conservative Club during the breakfast event in Urbandale, the Des Moines Register reported.

Family - Trees - Anyone - Product - Rape

“What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?” King said in a video of the event posted on the newspaper’s website.

“Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that,” he added.

January - US - House - Representatives - Resolution

In January, the U.S. House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed a resolution disapproving King asking in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.oann.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!