Who Is Ghislaine Maxwell, The Woman Always Pictured With Jeffrey Epstein?

The Daily Caller | 8/14/2019 | Staff
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/gettyimages-590696434-594x594-e1565729014226.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein is dead, but the woman accused of being his madam remains is still free, though she is facing a lawsuit from one of his alleged victims. Anybody who has ever seen a picture of Jeffrey Epstein has probably also seen a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell’s association with Epstein became even more important after his apparent suicide in custody. Maxwell has been photographed with big names including presidents, members of the royal family, and other celebrities. She may also be a co-conspirator in one of the biggest sex scandals in American history. Maxwell became close with Epstein shortly after her father’s death, although the exact nature of their relationship remains mysterious. A recent article from Vanity Fair suggests Maxwell was romantically involved with Epstein, and even hoped to marry him, although their relationship eventually turned more professional. Maxwell has been accused by multiple women of facilitating and even taking part in Epstein’s alleged sexual assaults of minors. She was the subject of a defamation suit filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein’s alleged victims. Giuffre claims that Maxwell hired her as a masseuse when she was 15 to perform sexual favors for Epstein. “She brought me there under the preclusion [sic] that I was going to be trained as a masseuse and that she instructed me to take off my clothes and to give oral sex to Jeffrey Epstein,” Giuffre testified about Maxwell. One of the most disturbing allegations against Maxwell came from Maria Farmer, who alleges that she and her 15-year-old sister had been assaulted by Epstein in the 1990’s. Farmer filed a sworn affidavit claiming that Epstein and Maxwell flew the sisters out to Epstein’s New Mexico ranch, where both Epstein and Maxwell allegedly directed one of the sisters to “to take off all of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.