The Fredo Nickname Originated in Cuba

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/14/2019 | George Prayias
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AppFREDOCUBA.jpg

RUSH: Since there are an increasing number of people tuning into this program each and every day, my good friends, we’ll take the opportunity of this occasion to explain something once and for all since, as I mentioned, the entertainment tabloid TV shows decided to do exhaustive in-depth investigations into just where this nickname Fredo came from.

I don’t blame them. They’re watching this happen all day yesterday. Where did this come from? The Drive-Bys are not reporting it. In fact, the best story on this so far that gets it exactly right, unsurprisingly, is the Fox News website. And we’ll link to that at RushLimbaugh.com. But let’s go to the audio sound bites first.

Entertainment - Tonight - Night - Daily - Mail

For those who are tuned in here because you were watching Entertainment Tonight last night or Daily Mail TV or whatever some of the other prime access entertainment shows are, and you heard that I am responsible for this, and you’re livid and you’re outraged because you think there’s some sort of racial slur involved here, I’m glad you’re here because I want to explain to you once and for all what this is about. And in the process exhibit and illustrate how the Drive-By Media lets you down by not giving you anywhere near the facts of the truth of things.

So let’s start here first with Daily Mail TV, the syndicated tabloid TV show. The host here is the noted journalist and former New York Giants backup quarterback Jesse Palmer. And he put a reporter on the case out there, Chris Spargo, and here’s how it sounded.

PALMER - Cuomo - Reason - Guy - Fredo

PALMER: Besides Cuomo being Italian, is there any other reason why that guy could have decided to call him “Fredo” in the first place?

SPARGO: Well, the clip was originally posted by a man who was said to be an avid...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: