Fitness coach reveals how she cleared up her chronic skin condition psoriasis

Mail Online | 8/13/2019 | Sophie Haslett For Daily Mail Australia
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/14/06/17256408-0-image-a-59_1565759544152.jpg

A fitness coach has revealed how she cleared up her chronic psoriasis with the help of five skincare products and dietary and lifestyle tweaks.

Kath Chetner, 26, from Sydney, said she had always had clear skin - until one day when she woke up to discover she had 'not only one red dot on my body, but many'.

Overnight - Psoraisis - Kath - Health - Months

Overnight, the 26-year-old developed psoraisis - which would go on to plague Kath's health for months until she found a skincare range that helped to get rid of it.

'[When it first happened], I thought I had slept walked through a beehive or something,' Kath said.

'I - Clothes - Reaction - Bathroom - Product

'I was so unsure as to what had happened overnight, that I started to question whether it was my clothes, had I had a reaction to a bathroom or kitchen product, did I have Chickenpox or was it something I had eaten?

'I can't admit I was even that concerned, until a few days when more started to form, but worse.'

Torso - Fact - Disease - Psoriasis

What the 26-year-old didn't realise was that her torso was in fact breaking out in the chronic auto-immune disease psoriasis.

'Psoriasis is essentially thick patches of dry and scaly skin,' Kath said.

'It - Itchiness

'It wasn't long before the itchiness started to drive me insane.'

After Googling her symptoms, Kath discovered that psoriasis could be the cause of her dry skin and itchiness.

Genetics - Things - Immune - System - Gut

As well as being brought on by genetics, it can also be prompted by things such as 'a poor immune system, bad gut health, chronic stress and infections and bacteria,' Kath said.

Kath discovered that her own psoriasis - Guttate psoriasis - causes little pink spots, often on the torso, arms and legs.

Recalled

'As it developed, I started to become extremely self-conscious,' the 26-year-old recalled.

'I love training in the gym and always used to in shorts...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?