15-Year-Old Blocks LGBT Pride March in Poland With Crucifix & Rosary (Video Inside)

ChurchPOP | 8/13/2019 | Staff
cyanbyte (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/jacob-article.jpg

What a brave young man!

While Poland held its first-ever LGBT Pride March on Aug. 10 in Płock, 15-year-old Jakub Baryła held a crucifix and rosary in his hands.

Baryła - LGBT - Supporters - Police - March

Baryła stood before LGBT supporters and police during the march, holding high a crucifix and rosary. He said the the late Fr. Ignacy Skorupko was the inspiration behind his actions.

Fr. Skorupko is said to have held a cross “during the Warsaw battle with the Bolsheviks in 1920.”

Video - March - Baryła - Catholic - Faith

In a video of the march, Baryła says to police, “I’m here to defend the Catholic faith. You can get me out of here.”

Watch below:

Click - Video

Click here if you cannot see the video above.

Baryła told a Polish news outlet that he initially decided not to march for fear of negative pushback.

Image - Lady - Częstochowa - Rainbow - Halos

However, after seeing a blasphemous image of Our Lady of Częstochowa depicted with rainbow halos, “I decided that I had to go back to my idea,” Baryła said.

The boy obtained the cross from a Płock parish priest. However, before giving it to him, the priest “was afraid of the profanation of the Holy Cross by atheists.”

Baryła - Experience - March

What Baryła said about his experience at the march:

“I wanted as many people as possible to see my gesture. I wanted Him to make them reflect and discuss.

Prayer - Mother

“I directed my prayer to the Mother...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchPOP
Wake Up To Breaking News!