Get a HEPA air purifier for $49, an electric kettle for $18 and a food scale for $13

CNET | 8/13/2019 | Rick Broida
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/QTIZK8xJVBIm6EB-DaGpT74gM8M=/756x567/2019/08/13/7fce6590-beba-4b3a-8e16-f9a238b03ee4/hepa-filter-electric-kettle-and-food-scale.jpg

Cheeps! A quick reminder that the Cheapskate Mystery Box is now available! For just $75, you'll get a box of loot worth at least $250 -- and help three great charities in the process. You've got until tomorrow to sign up for your chance to buy one. Or, if you're just a Cheapskate fan (and still want to help charity), you can buy a "Cheapskate and proud of it" t-shirt right now. There are two great designs to choose from, and you get a discount if you buy both.

Today I've got deals on three truly useful products for your home. As always, these deals are current at the time I'm writing about them, but may sell out or expire without notice. Note that CNET may get a share of revenue from the sale of the products featured on this page.

Cup - Flour - Ounces - Flour - Measurements

Something I learned only recently: A cup of flour doesn't necessarily equal 8 ounces of flour. If you really need to be exact in your measurements (and for many recipes, you do), consider a food scale.

Like this one: For a limited time, and while supplies last, the Homever digital food scale is $13.29 with promo code UVPEGXVA. It's normally $19, same as many of the similar scales available from Amazon.

Scale - Pair - AAA - Batteries - Homever

The scale runs on a pair of AAA batteries, and Homever backs it with a two-year warranty. What's not to like?

Something else I learned only recently: Electric kettles exist. (Yeah, I lead a pretty sheltered life.) Just fill it with water, flip a switch and presto, boiling water in just a minute or two. And all these years I've been using a stove kettle like a sucker!

Needless - Things - Anyplace - Stove - Office

Needless to say, these things are great for anyplace that doesn't have a stove (like an office or dorm room). And they're already pretty cheap, with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!