Alyssa Milano Launches “2020 Fund” Initiative to Win Back Swing States from Trump

Breitbart | 8/12/2019 | Staff
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/alyssamilano101-640x335.jpg

Far-left activist and actress Alyssa Milano announced an initiative to fund and win back three swing states in November 2020 that President Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in.

The Insatiable star wants to raise money for grassroots organizations in the three key swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, all of which Trump won in 2016 by a narrow margin. In doing so, he became the first Republican to win Wisconsin since 1984, and the other two states since 1988.

Plan - Involves - Money - Organizations - Michigan

“My plan for 2020 involves raising money for grassroots organizations in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania,” Milano said. “These are the states we lost by 77k votes in 2016. I will not allow that to happen again. Join me by donating to my #2020Fund!”

Milano’s “2020 Fund” will involve raising money for left-wing groups including Detroit Action, Michigan Liberation, and Mothering Justice Action Fund, which she describes as the “most compelling strategy I’ve heard to stop the orange-haired guy AND support local community heroes at the same time.”

Strategy - Trump - States - Milano - Fund

“I’ve found a brilliant new strategy to stop Trump in three of the most critical 2020 swing states,” Milano wrote on the fund’s website....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!