AOC slams Barstool Sports founder after he threatened to fire employee engaging in unions

Mail Online | 8/13/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/14/01/17249104-0-image-a-45_1565740982784.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez blasted the founder of Barstool Sports who threatened on Twitter to fire any of his employees who inquire about unionizing.

AOC called out Dave Portnoy in a tweet on Tuesday shortly after he responded to Rafi Letzter's open invitation to Barstool employees who are interested in finding out more about unions.

Letzer - 'If - Barstool - Chat - Unionization

Letzer tweeted: 'If you work for Barstool and want to have a private chat about the unionization process, how little power your boss has to stop you, and how you can leverage that power to make your life better: my DMs are open.'

Portnoy, who founded Barstool Sports in 2003, shot back: 'If you work for @barstoolsports and DM this man I will fire you on the spot.'

Tweet - AOC - Media - Company - Founder

That tweet prompted AOC to slam the media company's founder on Twitter.

'If you’re a boss tweeting firing threats to employees trying to unionize, you are likely breaking the law & can be sued, in your words, "on the spot,"' she wrote.

Workers - US

'ALL workers in the US...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!