Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweets he supports Democratic presidential nominee hopeful Andrew Yang

Mail Online | 8/10/2019 | Maxine Shen For Dailymail.com
trainman (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/10/23/17138928-0-image-a-23_1565475965440.jpg

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has tweeted indicating that he supports Democratic Presidential nominee hopeful Andrew Yang.

Musk's apparent backing of Yang's White House hopes was made public Saturday when Musk, responding to a @HardcoreHistory tweet, wrote: 'I support Yang.'

Musk - Yang - President

Musk then elaborated by noting that Yang 'would [be] our first openly goth president. I think this is very important.'

In April, Yang revealed that he is an 'ex-goth,' who grew up listening to The Smiths, The Cure, Siouxie and the Banshees, Depeche Mode and Joy Division, among others, and has appropriately moody yearbook photos to shore up the claim.

SpaceX - CEO - Tweets - Yang - Tweet

The SpaceX CEO's tweets were tied back to Yang's tweet that morning in which he had written: 'I don’t expect people to agree with me on everything- that would be odd My main hope is that people trust...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.