400-POUND alligator that ate a 100-pound pit bull named Tank caught

Mail Online | 8/9/2019 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/09/16/17100508-0-image-a-28_1565365519425.jpg

Trappers in Florida on Thursday night were able to capture a massive alligator suspected of killing and eating a 100-pound pit bull named Tank just hours earlier.

Cynthia Robinson said she was walking her six-year-old dog, Tank, by a retention pond in Auburndale at 7am when a hulking gator emerged from the water, pounced on her pet and dragged him away.

'He - Dog - Tank - Chance - Spectrum

'He was so fast. He took my dog, and he was gone...Tank didn’t even stand a chance,' she told Spectrum News.

Robinson described the scaly predator as the biggest alligator she has ever seen and said it made her pit bull weighing 100lbs look like a 'Chihuahua' by comparison.

'He - Momma - Nothing - WTSP

'He looked at me like, "Momma, help me," and I couldn’t do nothing,' she told WTSP.

Robinson was afforded one final glimpse of her dog when the alligator came up to the surface clenching Tank in his powerful jaws.

Sat - Dog - Mouth - Dog - Owner

'He just like sat there with my dog in his mouth,' the devastated dog owner recalled in a separate interview with the station WFLA.

At 8pm that day, a trapping crew contracted by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission arrived at the park looking for the killer gator.

Alligator - Distress - Noises - Swimming

They used alligator distress noises to lure animal swimming...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...