Sharpton: Trump Is a White Supremacist — ‘Lets Do Something About It’

Breitbart | 8/9/2019 | Pam Key
Goobee (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/02/GettyImages-1126586190.jpg

Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” network host Al Sharpton said President Donald Trump is a “white supremacist.”

Sharpton said, “I think when you have the law enforcement release a statement today that the shooter, we don’t have to guess about, the shooter is saying he was targeting Mexicans, it is a hate crime. So all of this hogwash the president is talking about, about video games and other things, hogwash. This guy did not say I was watching video games. He did not say any of the excuses the president gave. He said I came at Mexicans. Who has been the orator of trying to demonize and denigrate Mexicans? Donald Trump. Go forward today, Donald Trump, who is brash and demanding, says I talked to Mitch on the phone.”

Mitch - Washington - Session - Senate - Day

“Not that I told Mitch to get back here to Washington and have a special session,” he continued. “No that I said the Senate ought to be doing this and break a day in their recess. By the way, I’m on my way to the Hamptons to a fund-raiser, hurry up, because I’ve got to get out and pick up money. Then I’m going on an extended vacation. But trust me, even though I lied to you every time before, trust me after my vacation and my golfing, and after Mitch gets finished in Kentucky, we’re going to do this. What are we going to do? We’re going to do background checks. We’re not even going to talk about assault weapons. The fact of the matter is this whole tape you played where he said if though know guys have a gun, they won’t come, they came. Walmart is in a carry...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!