David Limbaugh: The Left Is on a Mission to Annihilate Conservatism

CNS News | 8/9/2019 | Staff
Mandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/joaquin_castro_photo_by_chip_somodevilla-getty_images.jpg

While President Donald Trump is an ideal scapegoat for leftist hatred and demagoguery, the left's ultimate goal is to permanently reduce conservatism and the Republican Party to minority status by indelibly associating them with racism.

Listen to what the Democratic presidential candidates and other Democrats are saying. If you support border enforcement, you are a racist. If you support Trump, who pushes border enforcement, you are a racist. If you don't condemn Trump for being a white supremacist, which he is not, you are a white supremacist.

Texas - Rep - Joaquin - Castro - Chairman

Democratic Texas Rep. Joaquin Castro, chairman of the presidential campaign for his twin brother, Julian, published the names of San Antonian contributors to Trump's reelection campaign, publicly denouncing them for "fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as 'invaders.'"

Castro's message is clear: Anyone who donates to Trump's campaign is a racist. As there is little difference between supporting Trump and donating to his campaign, Castro is saying that all Trump supporters are racists. Worse, Castro, and others, are trying to tie the mass shooting in El Paso to Trump and his supporters. There is nothing subtle about this. Their aim is to shame people into leaving the GOP.

Donors - William - Greehey - Castro - Campaigns

One of the doxed donors, William Greehey, who incidentally contributed to Castro's 2011 and 2013 campaigns, was appalled at this slander and identified it for precisely what it is. "It is just amazing to me that he would do that," said Greehey. "Then he's calling me a racist because I'm supporting Trump. I mean, this is just ridiculous. There's a lot of things you don't like about the president and his tweeting, but here Castro is doing the same thing with his tweeting."

Wayne Harwell, another Castro donor caught in his doxing web, said: "If someone dislikes you enough to try to affect your business or personal...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!